If you’ve visited my blog, you know how much I like to chat with readers in the comments section. I’m opening up the comments on this page, hoping that we can talk about writer’s workshops here and get a little community going.
A few reasons you might want to leave a comment:
- To ask questions about the book.
- For advice about starting a workshop of your own.
- To ask me or others questions about our workshop experiences.
- To share victories or difficulties related to a workshop you’re currently facilitating.
- To share your child’s (or your) experiences in a writer’s workshop.
- To chat about anything else workshop-related. (If you have comments or questions about more general aspects of writing, please consider leaving them on my blog.)